LUNTIAN Philippines

Your one stop
sustainable packaging shop.

🌿 Thank you for your interest in making a change! 🌿

LUNTIAN is a start-up business that aims to offer local business owners the opportunity to have access to a more sustainable packaging option.

Want to know how you can be part of the 1%? Just click the link below to start your journey toward making Mama proud.

“To be a part of that 1%, you must do what the other 99% won’t”



To lead businesses to an environmentally-conscious path starting with their packaging materials without, ever, depending on harmful plastics.


To introduce the Filipino business owners to a more environmentally responsible delivery habit by converting 1% of online sellers in the Philippines by mid 2023. This will be done by continuously partnering with online business owners and being a vehicle for the promotion of a lifelong positive change toward an eco-friendlier lifestyle one step at a time.